Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You hulu?

Cable TV may be dying out with the analogue TV signal.  I have been watching some great content on hulu.com - for free!  24, The Office, old movies, even Saturday Night Live and the 3 Stooges.  I bring this up because I love technology.  I don't need to own the newest gadget.  I just want to use it.  And this is something I will use more than my TV.  It's pretty cool!  And I think it is just the beginning in watching content when you want it and where.  See ya cable!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way, goodbye cable bill, goodbye netflix.... seems like there is more and more premium content online every day!

    Have you tried the Hulu streamer for iGoogle (http://tinyurl.com/hulu-mini-viewer)? It's a great way to keep tabs on all the great content on Hulu.

    ReplyDelete